Discuss Easy boss stack connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeF00

Hi, I've recently bought and fitted an 'easy boss tee connector' to plumb in a 32mm pipe into the vertical soil stack. I've fitted it and it doesn't leak ,but I've found that despite having a massive plastic nut to tighten the device up to the stack , it keeps loosening by itself if you accidentally nudge it??. I was thinking of wrapping a bit of PTFE tape around the screw thread ,just to give it a bit more friction and not come undone so easily?

what do you think?. i could even put a bit of silicon sealant on the thread?

P.S.If I over tighten it , it can pop out the vertical stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Easy boss stack connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I wonder if someone can give a little pointer. I've drawn a bit of a ropey diagram so I can explain my problem. Having to fit a new 3/4 inch float...
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
P
Hi people, I am trying to do a basic plumbing installation, and would like some pointers, as i have never done any plumbing in my life, and i...
Replies
Views
plonkerplumber
P
S
Hi I'm new on here hoping someone can help me with a problem. Had 1st fix done then the Mrs decided she wanted a bath which wasn't in the plans...
Replies
Views
Skelly87
S
1st one at 1:30 - low pressure at all outlets after main stop tap used. Nice and easy eh? Obviously the plate that holds the washer in the stop...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi all, I've fitted a new bathroom suite this week. All done, except for this: I cannot get the trap under the basin to seal properly. When I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock