Discuss DT92E roomstat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozak1968

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Customer has a problem with a Honeywell Wireless DT92E roomstat. The receiver has no lights on at all showing and the remote is blinking the signal sign. The customer says no lights even when the receiver is pressed. Any ideas before I have to make the very long journey over there to check it out.

batteries ok? if yes just replace the whole reciever unit as there know to go duff

Try re matching the unit to the receiver. They occasionally lose communication if the batteries have been low for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DT92E roomstat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Back