Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: Old concrete query: Hi Guys, Merry christmas!! :smilewinkgrin: My ki in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: Old concrete query: Hi Guys, Merry christmas!! :smilewinkgrin: My ki in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a bungalow and I am refitting my kitchen/diner. The existing radiator needs to be moved to the other end of the kitchen and replaced with a vertical radiator which I have just bought. I can do some DIY plumbing myself, but need some advice. I could reroute the pipes from the...
Replies
Views
Hello there! I hope your weekend has started well. TL/DR: Should I replace 90-degree bend with a smaller type to increase the fall from the shower tray? I am replacing a bathtub with a 1500 X 800 Sonas shower tray which I will place on 4-inch blocks, probably with some 18mm marine ply on top...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.! I have a Betacom 2 24 Boiler ( 10 years old) and have been having issues with the pressure dropping. So far, I have had 2 Engineers visit, resulting in fitting a new Pressure Release Valve and a new Expansion Vessel. Both to no avail so far. The pressure tends to drop down to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock