Discuss City and Guilds Leve 2 (6129) Plumbing Studies - Past Papers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
horses for courses really. if you wanna be a plumber do the 6129 if u wanna be an heating engineer do the 6128, 2 different routes

Please could you help me to find a copy of the GOLA 6129 revision disk, any help would be great!

carpstu tc is the technical certificate.

h166n5 i have the gola disk but its a bit corrupted. all the questions are on there but the program thats supposed to load them in to the same system as the on line assessment won't load. doesn't matter as a chimp can figure out how to use the software come exam time, plus you get 10 mins to practice before you begin.

pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to City and Guilds Leve 2 (6129) Plumbing Studies - Past Papers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, I am looking to see if there is any opportunities for a Trainee Plumbing/Heating Installation Fitter who is not yet Gas Safe, but has the...
Replies
Views
AntP1980
A
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
D
Just a brief intro. Decided a couple years ago that i wanted a trade under my belt so tried to get into college last year but only made the short...
Replies
Views
David Foster
D
F
i have just finished my city and guilds plumbing course. this has set me up for my nvq. but i can find NO ONE in my area or surrounding willing to...
Replies
Views
grey.squirrel
G
Back