Discuss City and Guilds Leve 2 (6129) Plumbing Studies - Past Papers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moleman

Hi,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of past papers for the City and Guilds L2 Plumbing Course?

I'm after them for revision, the electricians of the world seem to be well organised I can find pleanty of forums and links to past Sparks tests, but not for plumbing.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thank you

hello every one just joined quick question HELP, all these goings on about C & G 6129, and how 6128 is more relevant and how the NVQ work based stuff is being scrapped to become how does a 29 year old get on to be a plumber then, too old to be an apprentice, cant go on the benefit to get course free at a local college with only a £30 fee as im working to make ends meet, college is 2 year stretch, only options are training companies, any feed back on RF training, plumbing academy, b.t.s.c ect ect any advice would be much appreciated

dont get too hung up about the qcf, nothing for students to worry about, new quals would have come in even if it had stayed with the nqf mate.

the diploma will replace the nvq, the 6129 will not be replaced, easy as that

cheers mate, shall i start 6129 now or wait until December 2010 till the QCF kicks in, plus would you say 6128 or 6129 as roofers generally do lead people are telling me do the 6128 as you learn more about heating whisc h is better when dong gas safe and generally leading up to a heating engineer ect

horses for courses really. if you wanna be a plumber do the 6129 if u wanna be an heating engineer do the 6128, 2 different routes

carpstu tc is the technical certificate.

h166n5 i have the gola disk but its a bit corrupted. all the questions are on there but the program thats supposed to load them in to the same system as the on line assessment won't load. doesn't matter as a chimp can figure out how to use the software come exam time, plus you get 10 mins to practice before you begin.

pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to City and Guilds Leve 2 (6129) Plumbing Studies - Past Papers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock