Discuss Ceda Sorrento Spa Bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michelle

Hi,

I wonder if you could give me some advice..

I have a Ceda Sorrento Spa Bath which is leaking from the hose that is attached to on off water tap.

Ceda have gone bust and i cant find any help on the net. My plumber is unsure how to access the pipes. I think he should turn it upside down and lift off outer skin but he's not sure the bath would take the weight of motor..

Can you give any advice, suggestions, or plumbers near montrose who can fix it?

Many Thanks

Sorrento.jpg

my shower and bath have both had leaks due to freezing pipes the shower mixer valves are held by lock nuts behind the cubicle.
The bath was leaking between the shower and main tap I pulled out the bath and removed a 22mm nut approx where i found two rubber washers
on the floor I found a flat disc it fitted perfect. Although I am unsure if it came from there as it was perfectly flat.
Here an email address for ceda spare they have bought all ceda stock [email protected]

Thank you SO MUCH! Did you have the same type of bath?
No I have a corner jacuzzi I had to remove it to find a leak (freezing pipes) between shower and tap removed a threaded nut to find two rubber washers. then saw a flat steel disc on floor which fitted. If it had been forced out you think it would be mis-shaped only it was flat ! Any way got to fill bath now to check if everything works .
:confused:

How did you get on getting the ceda spare?

I have got a q-shaped showerbath .
The waste has a concertina-shaped element that has split - I need to get one asap

Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ceda Sorrento Spa Bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back