Discuss Broag remeha advanta plus 24c wiring loom on new heat exchanger? Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johno_uk

Hi fellas,

have any of you fitted a replacement heat exchanger for the above boiler? I noticed on the new one it has a slight mod on the top (which is some kind of thermal fuse I was told later) Making the existing wiring loom not compatible. No problem I thought there were what looked like 2 new looms that come with the new hex. Problem is one of them has all connections apart from water flow sensor plug (assume it must be for heat only version) but the other loom has the flow sensor cable but nothing for the fan? then there is a single black twisted cable which doesn't seem to fit anything? There's no way of using the fan or flow sensor from each other's looms as there's slightly different connections on the x13 plug to the PCB. There's no modification sheet or clear instructions with it and the tech support bloke had no idea, said id have to speak to there parts guy in he morning. Nightmare, the customers going nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Broag remeha advanta plus 24c wiring loom on new heat exchanger? Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
The central heating system (Valliant Ecomax 622, 8 large double radiators) had been losing pressure for several months and I'd been topping it up...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock