Discuss Baxi Main Eco 18kw system boiler brand new in box with telecopic flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Bought from williams with there deal on unvented cyclinders.

sat in shed gathering dust

i wont use it anytime soon so need to sell it.

£325.00 O.V.N.O

20151207_205230.jpg

not likely horrible boilers. would never fit another ever again.

Well i didnt know they were rubbish till i fitted one and it died 30 mins after fitting it.

got em because of the special offer at williams with the free unvented cylinder.

Well i didnt know they were rubbish till i fitted one and it died 30 mins after fitting it.

got em because of the special offer at williams with the free unvented cylinder.

thats bad what did baxi say?

Cant say why i dont like em long story.

Sold it on flea bay. Needs must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Main Eco 18kw system boiler brand new in box with telecopic flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back