Search the forum,

Discuss Apron shower head for 1980s arm. Not G1/2 nor G3/4 threaded in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to find an apron shower head which fits an 1980s arm. The thread on the arm is either 7/8th inch or possibly 15/16th inch. It is unfortunately neither g1/2 not g3/4 thread.

Can anybody give me a link to an apron shower head (my current one is 5 inch diameter) which will screw onto my old arm or an adapter which will convert the arm to a g1/2 or g3/4 size

Reply to Apron shower head for 1980s arm. Not G1/2 nor G3/4 threaded in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I for the life of me can't figure out how to install a new shower head given the shower arm I presently have. At first I thought a "ball end shower arm adapter" would do the trick, but the ball on my set up is attached not to the arm, but the shower head itself. Help! Here's the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi Many years ago a builder installed my Gainsborough ambassador shower https://www.gainsboroughshowers.co.uk/parts-store/Gainsborough-Showers/Gainsborough-Ambassador-Concealed/ unfortunately it was installed too far into the wall, maybe 2-3mm, consequently the temperature control arm found on...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a mains shower mixer. It used to be a Mira but I replaced the mixer tap some years ago. Just recently I thought I'd replace the shower head too because it's getting long in the tooth and the swivel ball joint is rather corroded and has lost some of its chrome plate. So I purchased a...
Replies
Views
Hi, As some of you are aware, I am currently stuck in Italy running a shop that has nothing to do with plumbing :( Yesterday I thought I'd got most of what I needed to get done by lunchtime and was able to take the rest of the day 'off' (which actually means try to get done the things that are...
Replies
Views
J
I bought a filter for my shower online, the manufacturer says it's 1/2" female/male, inlet/outlet. Turned up, tried fitting it, no go. The fixed (plastic) Aqualisa arm on the wall is too small for the 1/2" female inlet and vice versa for the shower head it's self, the 1/2" male on the filter is...
Replies
Views
Mike123
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock