Discuss Anyone identify this bath mixer and where to get a new cartridge from in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Hill

Hi there,

Got a bath mixer which is leaking out the top, looks like the cartdirge has died somehow.

Anyone able to identify the make/model etc and where to get spares for it.

Ta

WP_20151123_16_04_34_Pro[1].jpg

And the little logo on the front:
WP_20151123_16_04_39_Pro[1].jpg

Is the centres are 180mm then you could probs get a different style of tap to fit the tails easier than repairing that one...

Thanks for the info i've contacted the company so we'll see if they do a spare.

good idea about leaving the legs in situ and just replacing the body.

I wouldn't even waste my time trying to find parts for that. As mentioned, it will be 100 times easier just sticking a new bar mixer valve on the existing pillars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone identify this bath mixer and where to get a new cartridge from in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way...
Replies
Views
Desperate. Can anyone help me identify this bath mixer tap? Make worn off and needs replacement cartridge. External diameter is 46mm and height is...
Replies
Views
C
Hi there, I have a bath tap that is not producing hot water. Can anyone identify the mixer valve shown in the attached images? It does not look...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having problems with an old kitchen mixer tap.......the cold side is dripping from spout so I attempted to remove the brass...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a leaking basin mixer tap. The Methven brand tap was leaking through the top. I was able to source 2 new replacement ceramic cartridges...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back