Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone help me identify these bathroom taps please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please?

We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way to undo the tap / take it apart to get to the cartridge.

So he's saying the only way to fix it is to replace the sink taps which would mean also replacing the bath taps. Crazy!

Many Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4177.jpg
    IMG_4177.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4178.jpg
    IMG_4178.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4179.jpg
    IMG_4179.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4287.jpg
    IMG_4287.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4288.jpg
    IMG_4288.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
Potentially:

- There is a cap on the top to pry off and undo screw below.

- The lever unscrews and there is a set screw to undo.

- There is no screws and the handle is held on to the spindle with a plastic push clip. Force the handle up to get it off.

Reply to Can anyone help me identify these bathroom taps please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock