Search the forum,

Discuss Any recommendation on Mains Hot Water Supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looked at those in the past looks good. still going to need an overflow pipe though

Any stored unvented hot water system above 14 litre capacity, will require a pressure relief valve with discharge pipe.

its not a stored hot water system its a bit like a combination cylinder, small f&e on top (hence the need for an overflow) coil from boiler heating cylinder then cold water coil passes through the cylinder to the taps. So no pressurised hot water storage, so no prv. Its an open vented thermal store.

Gledhill boiler mates are excellent. I love taking them out, lots of scrap in them. Honestly if your staying in house for longer than 3 years? Just get an invented installed and the money u save in new pcbs will pay for the d2 ect. Oh gled hill also requires a 9kw electrical supply?? That's a few ££££

It's a block of flats there is no gas supply and the current location where the tank is located is the only place where the tank can be fitted, if I have to fit an unvented, to route the discharge pipe in the stack I will have to remove all the units in the kitchen, hence the choice of pulsa coil BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any recommendation on Mains Hot Water Supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock