Discuss Air locks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lenny

Hi,
I'm having great problems trying to get air locks out of central heating system. Anybody got any tips?

Thanks

Len

first thing i always do if rads arnt getting hot is to turn the trv,s off on all the rads that are working and the flow should get any air in the pipes out and rads should warm up this works for me most times.

Hi There

Do you have a combi boiler? Do you know if your system pipework is 10mm?

:)

Hi,
The Cental heating system has a wood boiler stove, long 22mm pipe runs with 15mm to the rads.

thanks
Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air locks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock