Discuss worcester 9.24 rsf electronic dhw heat ex availability??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
lads...can you still get the dhw heat ex for the worcester 9.24 rsf gc no 47 311 06??? my pal has one and its going in to overheat lock out on the hw and can't afford a new boiler!!

cheers.

Thats the cylinder jobbie right?
I think they are like hens teeth now.
Maybe someone will bring you a bit of luck with a contact, but I would not hold my breath.
Good luck.

Thats the cylinder jobbie right?
I think they are like hens teeth now.
Maybe someone will bring you a bit of luck with a contact, but I would not hold my breath.
Good luck.

Yeah...thats the one.....got more chance of winning the euro millions than gettin hold of one i think.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Take it off and try to clean it out,

And then put it back in again for it to leak cos i aint been touched for years....think that option could turn into a nightmare!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My business partner rescued some parts off one of those we ripped out a few months ago, I'll check and see what's there?

My business partner rescued some parts off one of those we ripped out a few months ago, I'll check and see what's there?

Cheers mate.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

On second thoughts mate dont bother....managed to persuade him to change the boiler. Thanks anyway. :)

On second thoughts mate dont bother....managed to persuade him to change the boiler. Thanks anyway. :)

Just heard back, it's the same reason it was. Hanged so he launched that part anyway.

Best to change it anyway.

Just heard back, it's the same reason it was. Hanged so he launched that part anyway.

Best to change it anyway.

lol....thanks again mate....ive gotta change the boiler for a cheap crappy one as my mate is looking at moving within the next year and don't wanna spend too much money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 9.24 rsf electronic dhw heat ex availability??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking for some advise on the problems I am having with my boiler. It is a Worcester 400 electronic series. It was new in 2003...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
M
hi there, mahogany new member to this site. getting high CO reading on Worcester 28i rsf Gc no 47 311 54 burner pressures ok gas rate fine...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Worcester 9.24 RSF electronic I replaced the divert er valve + micro-switch, last year as the customer was not getting any HW problem solved. A...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Hoping to get some help with oldish boiler - Worcester 24i RSF. Over the last few years the pressure on the DHW has dropped by about half...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Heya guys Basically I got called out to a Worcester 9.24 RSF electronic, Its was firing on the CH But not on HW, So I looked to the diverter...
Replies
Views
Back