Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss worcester 9.24 rsf electronic dhw heat ex availability??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
lads...can you still get the dhw heat ex for the worcester 9.24 rsf gc no 47 311 06??? my pal has one and its going in to overheat lock out on the hw and can't afford a new boiler!!

cheers.

Thats the cylinder jobbie right?
I think they are like hens teeth now.
Maybe someone will bring you a bit of luck with a contact, but I would not hold my breath.
Good luck.

Thats the cylinder jobbie right?
I think they are like hens teeth now.
Maybe someone will bring you a bit of luck with a contact, but I would not hold my breath.
Good luck.

Yeah...thats the one.....got more chance of winning the euro millions than gettin hold of one i think.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Take it off and try to clean it out,

And then put it back in again for it to leak cos i aint been touched for years....think that option could turn into a nightmare!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My business partner rescued some parts off one of those we ripped out a few months ago, I'll check and see what's there?

My business partner rescued some parts off one of those we ripped out a few months ago, I'll check and see what's there?

Cheers mate.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

On second thoughts mate dont bother....managed to persuade him to change the boiler. Thanks anyway. :)

On second thoughts mate dont bother....managed to persuade him to change the boiler. Thanks anyway. :)

Just heard back, it's the same reason it was. Hanged so he launched that part anyway.

Best to change it anyway.

Just heard back, it's the same reason it was. Hanged so he launched that part anyway.

Best to change it anyway.

lol....thanks again mate....ive gotta change the boiler for a cheap crappy one as my mate is looking at moving within the next year and don't wanna spend too much money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 9.24 rsf electronic dhw heat ex availability??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock