Discuss high CO reading on worcester 28i rsf boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mahogany

hi there, mahogany new member to this site. getting high CO reading on Worcester 28i rsf Gc no 47 311 54 burner pressures ok gas rate fine removed burner,removed heat exchanger removed and washed through fins ,took out fan, checked flue all ok.spoke to Worcester technical who said it must be the gas valve.replaced gas valve still the same over 700ppm CO any help very much appreciated gas safe registered

You will have to up your number of posts and apply the get on the GSR forum before you can get advice on gas issues.

Welcome along mahogany ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to high CO reading on worcester 28i rsf boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can give me advice with this one. At an annual gas service today I found a Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i to be using only running...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been to a couple of worcesters tonight which are faulty. 1st one making loud humming noise on fan and giving high readings of co. See...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Called out to carry out a boiler service on a junior 28i picked up the seals before hand. Put the boiler on max before doing the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock