Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 30CDi NG to LPG in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Leeukguy

Gas Engineer
Hi All,

Wondering if someone can give me some advice.... Recently removed a healthy 30CDi Natural gas from a house and put it into my caravan... Obtained correct conversion kit from worcester which was just a chip.. I replaced the existing chip for new, adjusted air/ratio as instructed. Turned boiler on and i then immediately switched off as a loud ignition followed. Anybody experienced this going from NG to LPG?

thanks

Did you fga it ?

Did you reset the gas valve to lpg spec ?

Nope you should of adjusted the gas valve

Attachments

• 694630AC-0E6A-4360-A8DC-43DEAC91B8A9.jpeg
    694630AC-0E6A-4360-A8DC-43DEAC91B8A9.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Worcester 30CDi NG to LPG in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It had a welded fabricated boiler. I've seen such heat exchangers leak within 7 years from new. No wonder the Potterton heating production manager said...
Replies
Views
Hello again all: Firstly: Personal background, as I know people are likely to ask: 1) I AM GSR 2) Most of my work so far since qualification has been on pipework, fires and cookers with the odd boiler service. 3) At the advice of other members I have made arrangements to go on the Baxi...
Replies
Views
S
Hello forum, my first post. I'm sure you get this all the time, but to come clean I am not Gas safe, I am not a plumber. But I am a mechanic and computer engineer of 32 years experience. Not expecting that statement to get me any favours! just saying. Recently my aging 28Si had burner lockout...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi All, I would really appreciate some help/advise with aboiler problem I am having. I have a valiant eco tec combi boiler and have noticed thatwhenever I flush the toilet downstairs, as soon as its finished filling theboiler kicks in…. the orange light turnson and I can hear the flame ignite...
Replies
Views
brooklyn07
B
T
Hi All, Thought I'd better come to a forum to get some advice, as to be honest I feel like I'm going a bit crosseyed with the advice so far from plumbers. Basically, I've just bought a 1920's semi detached 3 bed 2 storey 1 bathroom house in London, which amongst several cool period features...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock