Discuss problem with boiler kicking in when cold taps turned off! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a bank of toilets in a hospital that were crossed in just that state ..was quite a spectacle haha

Common problem, fitting a mini expansion vessel on the cold before the boiler should sort it.

You can delay the flow switch in an ecotec, might cure the surge from kicking the boiler in...

Thanks forall your replies everyone.. The upstairs toilet was plumbed in yesterday and it didn't make the problem to away unfortunately.How would I delay the flow switch is this something I should be messing with or do I need to give up and call someone in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to problem with boiler kicking in when cold taps turned off! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock