Discuss Why arent these more widely fitted in UK ? Unvented wall mounted water boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
100l direct cylinder but normally 30l under sink water heater for commercial uses

Rianni make a similar one. I've used them in flats, when they have electric heating.

had one supplied and fitted, 30lt ariston by a spanish 'plumber' (in spain)
60euro's ALL IN that includes carting it up the street 400 yards and to 4th floor.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why arent these more widely fitted in UK ? Unvented wall mounted water boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
D
Hi - I have a Myson Velaire oil boiler which was installed in 1988. The boiler has been very reliable only needing a good service and rarely a...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Hi, After a bit of a saga with my plumber, I need to chose boiler size as soon as possible, the plumber is not going to do any heat loss...
Replies
Views
Back