Search the forum,

Discuss What size compressor? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

sym

Anybody used a smaller than 24 Litre Compressor to blow out Oil Lines? Ive seen some 4.5 L to 12 L ones and was wondering if there would be enough sustained air to shift water and sludge.

Get some of the compressed air bottles from local tool station. Charge them to 12 bar and just use them. Easier than a compressor when it's raining / your in a hole / no juice

We carry compressed Oxygen free Nitrogen for blowing out aircon and refrigeration lines (and brazing and pressure testing them) cheap as well.. :)

I have just made a fitting to connect up to my expansion vessel pump, not been beaten yet.

I have a schrader fitting to go from my van tyre. The hose is 50' long and I usually get through a few tyres before the line is sorted.
Or often just use a my stirrup pump instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What size compressor? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each apartment for domestic hot water varies greatly in timing and volume. Thus the oil boiler is required to work for long periods which is uneconomical...
Replies
Views
My bathroom Basin was installed some years ago by a professional plumber. For whatever reason, the waste was fitted using silicone rather than plumber’s mate. The floor was originally tiled, but I replaced it with high quality vinyl, when fractures began to appear in the grout. As part of this...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to sort all of my rads and do some other bits including fitting a filter but I'm stumped on how to drain down due to how the system is put together...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock