Discuss What do you do if you haven't got a long enough flexi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you use a shower hose don't you! Seen today in a rental property.

IMAG0169.jpgIMAG0170.jpg

I seen one so long it wad wrapped 3 times round pan connector before connecting to inlet valve .....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What do you do if you haven't got a long enough flexi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to order a flexible pipe to connect this vessel up with. The pressure vessel instructions don't mention the thread size? A 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock