Search the forum,

Discuss What threads for flexi pope to expansion vessel? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I need to order a flexible pipe to connect this vessel up with.
The pressure vessel instructions don't mention the thread size? A 22mm pipe almost fits over the threads so I assume it's 3/4 BSP? Does that sound right?
The other end goes to the valve, will a flexi like this:
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/hose-...QxfKFvfUaXq5S-QUWthoCaswQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Work to screw onbthe valve or must I do something else?

Thank you.
Paul.

20230401_161736.jpg

I would hard pipe it as it would take 5 mins and would prevent using a rubber hose at high temps like that but i guess that hose would work if you wanted to take a punt. Take the gate valve off at the nut connecting it to the heating system and then connect the compression end to the pipework, the other end screws directly onto the vessel (assuming it is 3/4" which is fairly standard for a large vessel like that.)

Reply to What threads for flexi pope to expansion vessel? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock