Discuss Very hard working person needs help in bristol please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeyb

Hi i am 32 and doing my level 2+3 c&g in plumbing part p elecs and solar energy.I am desperately looking for a good plumber who maybe able to help me gain more on site experience i have been working alongside a builder on site hoping to gain some experience from fellow tradesman but now the contract has ended.
I have contacted so many people companies and applied to loads of jobs with no such luck and just hoping for abit of knowledge to come my way.
Can you or someone you know able to help if so please contact and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Very hard working person needs help in bristol please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Hi all, please could anyone help me with the following issue im having. I will start off with listing the scenario in case it helps. Boiler -...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who’s Moderna 102 has been working well until recently. About a week ago the CH would occasionally not come on. The HW is...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock