Search the forum,

Discuss Absent plumber help finish install asap please BH24 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this work.

Spec:

GLOWORM ENERGY 30s system boiler
Three 2 port valves to control
Unvented cylinder
WUFH
RADIATORS
My Energi solar power eddi system connected to cylinder as immersion heater.

What needs doing is
-take a fused spur from nearby socket (or I can get one put in prior to job starting)
-wire it all up
-comission boiler and sign off

The parts on site to wire it up are
-ESWC1 wiring center
-Drayton LP722 7 day electronic programmer
-ESi wireless electronic room thermostat
-Drayton RF901 digistat -universal thermostat
-heatmiser slimline v4 digital programmable thermostat.
-my energi eddi system.

I can send photos of current setup. Looking to get this finished
ASAP.

Property located in Ringwood BH24 1NY,

Thankyou for anyone that can help

Nobody will do what you are asking without spending a considerable time going over everything that has been done. Anyone who offers to just come and do what you’ve asked should be avoided.

Finally got an update from him. He cant do the electrics, but is going to get it registered this weekend and will take up to 22 days for the certificate to come through apparently.

Thank god.

So just looking for the wiring to be done so that it is functional with the eddi

Reply to Absent plumber help finish install asap please BH24 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock