• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Help needed to complete my Gas Portfolio in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

SouthLondonGas

Evening all.

I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage, some purging, 1 install and then any AR / ID + inoperable Gas Safety controls which may present themselves.

I am professional, hard working and eager to help. Hopefully someone can take me around for a few days and the experience will prove to be mutually beneficial as I am here to make your job easier, as well as hopefully providing a few laughs along the way!

Willing to travel anywhere in London or the surrounding areas - many thanks all,

Nico

Reply to Help needed to complete my Gas Portfolio in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net