Search the forum,

Discuss urgent help, ICOS HE12 not working, no error codes, no display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nuflia

Hi guys,
I have ICOS HE12, something happened with it, few days back i lost the indication in the display, the hot water and heating were working but i noticed the heating was less and water took time to be heated
Today the boiler started not working, no hot water , no heating, no indication in the display..
is it the PCB , what is the possible cause ...
any help is highly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to urgent help, ICOS HE12 not working, no error codes, no display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There isn't an error code, since even the error code display is flashing. I have searched the internet but cannot see this problem elsewhere, since every...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot water and central heating the other day. After it working briefly, it has now stopped all together. The display isnt showing a fault or anything - it is just blank. After reading the service guide that came with it - I am confident there is power...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from somewhere then it goes through the start up sequence. It spends a few seconds on the ‘c’ display before coming up with the F3 error code. Can anyone advise...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating normally. Here are the symptoms 1. Signal from thermostat is not firing the boiler. It does not make any sound when heating is on from thermostat. 2...
Replies
Views
I noticed a few weeks ago that my hot water and heating were not working so I went to check the boiler expecting to see an error code, but on checking, the display was completely off. I could hear the fan running (quite loudly) so I knew there was power going to the boiler. I opened up the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock