Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss urgent help, ICOS HE12 not working, no error codes, no display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nuflia

Hi guys,
I have ICOS HE12, something happened with it, few days back i lost the indication in the display, the hot water and heating were working but i noticed the heating was less and water took time to be heated
Today the boiler started not working, no hot water , no heating, no indication in the display..
is it the PCB , what is the possible cause ...
any help is highly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to urgent help, ICOS HE12 not working, no error codes, no display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock