Discuss Ufh loading question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right chaps, taking your good advice.....which is duly appreciated. I've got a technical guy coming from a another underfloor heating company, coming to size the system AND carry out full heat loss calcs(I'm to scared to really, in case I cock it up) I have stated that full calcs to be submitted with quotation.

Thanks

With a project that size, that's a sensible approach.

if i was you i wouldn't submit the calcs because all the work you have done they could just give them calcs to another cheaper heating/plumber, and you wouldn't get the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ufh loading question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First time posting so apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I am close to completing a purchase of my first flat, an ex-council...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock