Discuss twin zoning with wireless stats? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
would there be any problems with having 2 wireless room stats used together for separate up and down zoning?
interference between them? or are there all on a unique frequency?
I prefer the simplicity of a standard thermostat, but the easy option for this job would be 2 wireless stats.

so if you bought 2 the same then 1 would need to be altered to avoid problems??

I haven't fitted two but have had to adjust the frequency on one to prevent interference, so I would say yes. Try the tv remote before you leave to make sure upping the volume doesn't mess with it :)

They normally have jumpers or dip switches for you to adjust on the back of the stat/receiver, nice and simple to change over.

yes if you have two then then you will have to change the call frequency unles they have a receiver each. some have dip switches does yours?

I haven't got them, it was just a job I priced up today.
the question occurred to me that there might be an issue

They come set to different frequencies. I've used 3 cm927's on the same job and they were fine.

as long as the senders are different so the reciever knows what needs to be calling etc.

Whyme are you saying yes but want to edit post as your wrong or am I not understanding right

Whyme are you saying yes but want to edit post as your wrong or am I not understanding right

I agree with tamz, if you have more than one sender they have to be frequancy compatable to that on reciever...the edit button thing is cos i couldnt finr tune what i meant sorry for the confusion bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to twin zoning with wireless stats? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I’m about to replace my Honeywell Smartfit system with a conventional 2 channel heating pack (I’ll need new valves to replace the low voltage...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
Back