Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing Honeywell Smartfit system. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I’m about to replace my Honeywell Smartfit system with a conventional 2 channel heating pack (I’ll need new valves to replace the low voltage Smartfit units).

I was initially looking at something basic like the Drayton Twin Zone Heating Control Pack, but would prefer a wireless stat if possible.

Any suggestions for a reasonable priced pack inc valves that can accept a wireless room stat?

Reply to Replacing Honeywell Smartfit system. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock