Search the forum,

Discuss Thoughts on Prostel unvented cylinder horizontal in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Just looking at getting an unvented cylinder. Screwfix do an RM cylinder called Prostel.

Anybody had experience with these.
£830 for 250l horizontal.

Reply to Thoughts on Prostel unvented cylinder horizontal in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as there is no easy options to get it outside.
Replies
Views
Anyone know of preplumbed horizontal unvented cylinder apart from the Telford Tempest. My plumber has said they save a lot of time but he's fitted gledhill vertical before I think.
Replies
Views
Do most composite valves now for unvented cylinders have a tee on them For the expansion valve connection? The ones I used to fit just had the balanced cold connection coming of it. Them I tee'd off downstream of the composite valve for the expansion
Replies
Views
I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the cylinder? Thanks
Replies
Views
200/210 or 250l indirect unvented cylinder... Pros and cons of both please guys, whats the thinking?? Better to go bigger, or are there other considerations to be thought of....?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock