Discuss thermal store in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
gents, this is probably worth a punt.
Does anybody know of a thermal store cylinder(150 litre) that has nt got the sprayed on insulation on show
i.e the customer wants to look at a shiny white case.
The only one I know of is the mega bucks elson aquanox.
I would nt entertain a pullsar coil

The dam things going in a cupboard , I just cant see the problem

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thermal store in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I moved to my flat 3 years ago and I noticed since then than the hot water thermal store cylinder is noisy (kettle noise) when the...
Replies
Views
I am looking to install a thermal store to replace my current vented cylinder. I plan to use an external plate exchanger for DHW and heat the...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all, I have been a member for a while but fresh to posting. I am a plumber with 5yrs experience, qualifications in hot and cold water and...
Replies
Views
craigy
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock