Search the forum,

Discuss soil pipe 250 mm from wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tim d

Hi all, hope someone can help. My soil pipe is 250mm from wall to centre of soil pipe, and going straight down into concrete floor. I cant move the soil pipe without disturbing my drive outside. At the moment I have a false wall built out to accomodate my wc but really,
really want to move in back to the wall properly to give more room at the front. I have looked at twyford alcona bottom outlet which is 205 to centre, would I be able to make up the 45mm with a 40 mm offset connector and a 5mm beading of silican? Or could someone please give me a better suggestion.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to soil pipe 250 mm from wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you know why some 110 mm soil pipe fittings are easy to push into the soil pipe, whilst other fittings are much, much harder to get in, given that they all need to do the same job of making a gas tight and water tight seal? Recently I found that I could easily push into the soil pipe the end...
Replies
Views
Hi there, let me just start by saying I am looking for some advice on doing my first 'big' DIY project of turning a small bedroom into a bathroom, specifically with the toilet. I want to put the toilet below the window on an external wall which is upstairs and overlooks a flat roof, the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I'm looking for some advice please. I'm a DIYer. I'm fitting a wall hung toilet in our downstairs toilet but the frame is very close to the soil pipe, it has to be really for it to work. My issue is (other than not planning it well) the soil pipe alignment. Pics below: As...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Hi. I have a three bedroom house and would like to ideally move the soil pipe. The house is only eight years old but I have pipes running from the ceiling of my bathroom down through the kitchen downstairs and appears to except through the concrete base of the house. These pipes are boxed in...
Replies
Views
D
I had someone move my toilet soil pipe which involved changing the connection to the vertical cast iron soil stack. I didn't like the look of it and pulled it apart. I found that he had emptied a full tube of silicon which had solidified and was blocking about 90% of the pipe. I removed most of...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock