Discuss shampan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shampan

Im draining down the system and removing a radiator, after capping off the pipework, refilling and starting the boiler, i'm getting eccessive clanging from the boiler before it cuts out. Any tips before i call an engineer?:eek: (potterton performa convetional system)

pump is air locked!!!! bleed it by opening the centre screw until water dribbles out the close back up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shampan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back