Discuss School boy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Ha that got you looking !,,,

anyways on job today fitting a shower - went to the van and only had 2 metres of copper tube!!!! What an error felt such a dunce had to say to custard that I needed a Special part and would be back in 30 ! Tsk I'm getting old!

Could have been a whole lot worse ....it could have been me what with my goldfish memory regards turnpin:25:

Ha that got you looking !,,,

anyways on job today fitting a shower - went to the van and only had 2 metres of copper tube!!!! What an error felt such a dunce had to say to custard that I needed a Special part and would be back in 30 ! Tsk I'm getting old!

at least you didn't run out of gas on the second joint.......doh

I gave myself a real talking to but the worse thing was it turned into an argument!!!!

I walk to the van and forget what I was there for and have to go back to where I was working to find out what I needed. That is a common occurrence.

I walk to the van and forget what I was there for and have to go back to where I was working to find out what I needed. That is a common occurrence.
Aye that is just normal as is " I just had it so where have I put it!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to School boy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock