Search the forum,

Discuss scale reducers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deano76

HI all,

I wonder if anyone can help? Wanted to know what is the best scale reducers to use? So many to choose from. I've installed scale reducers to mains fed cylinders and boilers. But what would be the best to install for whole house uses? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
They dont work if the water is held in a tank/cylinder they only change the structure of the molecule of water for a short run then the water reverts back to its original shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to scale reducers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of a long, steep hill. We struggle with very high and often fluctuating (around 7 bar) water pressure, which wreaks havoc with our water heaters. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock