Discuss Saniflo Pumping Abilities in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi helpful people
I am moving out of my house into static caravan on my land & need to use Saniflo to pump toilet waste to sewer which is about 20 mts away. My builder has expressed doubts whether this is possible as he thinks Saniflo will not be able to manage this & the fact the piping will be outside will create issues keeping piping straight & creating necessary fall to ensure success. Saniflo advertise that they will pump up to 50m horizontally so I was hopeful this would work.

My builder has said he thinks it might work to start with but he could foresee problems in the long term & we are likely to need this static for 6 months.

Any thoughts on practicality of this solution? I don't want it to go wrong (for obvious reasons!!!)

Thanks in anticipation, Richard.

Our resident Saniflow expert RPM will be along soon to put your concerns right.

If the manufacturer says it works surely it will work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saniflo Pumping Abilities in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
I hoping y'all can just educate me a bit and make me feel better about spending $2500 to fix this. I'm selling my rent house and my realtor...
Replies
Views
W
Hi helpful people I am moving out of my house into static caravan on my land & need to use Saniflo to pump toilet waste to sewer which is about 20...
Replies
Views
Hi I have just had a complete refit of my Bathroom and the toilet was boxed in and the plumber decided a good place for the shower pump was...
Replies
Views
Hi there, let me just start by saying I am looking for some advice on doing my first 'big' DIY project of turning a small bedroom into a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock