Discuss Replacement boiler compatability in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kimikazy

Hi,
Please can anyone advise me whether I can replace my worcester 24i rsf boiler with a worcester 28si 11 as a kind of straight swap? Many thanks in advance for your help.
Kim

A gas safe registered installer will have no problem with this at all.

Some additional work will be required, but gas safe registered installer will have no problems with this. Worth looking at other boiler manufacturers than worcester though, again local GSR will advise what he/she recomends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement boiler compatability in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Back