Discuss Replace circuit board with modified board? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdw2016

How do i replace the circuit board with a modified board on a thermo classic f35 suanier duval ?
what is the configuration of the molex plugs on the right hand side of the new modified boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace circuit board with modified board? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have recently had a new lpg valiant boiler fitted but a few weeks previous I had to have a new circuit board fitted to the old boiler, my...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Hi All, I have the boiler above and the safety thermostat has snapped at the plastic cable right where it means the thermostat. This looks...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it...
Replies
Views
S
I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on...
Replies
Views
ScotsLaddie
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock