Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement for Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776 cistern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

ScotsLaddie

I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on the bottom right hand side of the cistern. Would there be a cistern with which I could replace it?

Maybe the'll be a replacement cistern, of the right colour here,

Maybe the'll be a replacement cistern, of the right colour here,

Thanks Snowhead. I don't suppose you know if any Ideal Standard cistern would fit?

Reply to Replacement for Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776 cistern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hi, I need a Beta Cistern Washer for an old 1930's Armitage Shanks Toilet. Nobody has one. Can someone help. Or know anywhere that I might get it ? Any help much appreciated.. Hazel...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I'm trying to find a supplier of replacement hinges for an Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat. If someone has replaced this hinge and knows of any 100% compatible replacement set in chrome or white, I would appreciate your advice. This seat i'm looking at is perfectly servicable, but the...
Replies
Views
H
I noticed a thread on a Shanks Cavendish symphonic cistern, is there anyone in the Irvine, Ayrshire area who has knowledge of this cistern and could carry out a repair ?
Replies
Views
Hugh Kennedy
H
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern off and this is what I see. I'm assuming the issue is with the silicon gasket (please see attached photos) but can't seem to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock