Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Beta Cistern Washer for old 1930's Armitage Shanks Toilet. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

H

Hazell

Hi, I need a Beta Cistern Washer for an old 1930's Armitage Shanks Toilet. Nobody has one. Can someone help. Or know anywhere that I might get it ? Any help much appreciated.. Hazel...

Reply to Looking for Beta Cistern Washer for old 1930's Armitage Shanks Toilet. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on the bottom right hand side of the cistern. Would there be a cistern with which I could replace it?
Replies
Views
ScotsLaddie
S
Hi. Water is slowly leaking into the toilet bowl from the cistern. I suspect that it's the rubber washer at the bottom of the tube that's the problem but I can't figure out how to get to it. I can feel it when I put my hand down to the bottom of the tube and it seems flexible but it's 16 years...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I'm trying to find a supplier of replacement hinges for an Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat. If someone has replaced this hinge and knows of any 100% compatible replacement set in chrome or white, I would appreciate your advice. This seat i'm looking at is perfectly servicable, but the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every time we flushed so I googled and found it was the diaphragm valve that needed replaced. I bought a pack of diaphragm seals and attempted to change...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock