Search the forum,

Discuss Shanks Cavendish symphonic cistern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

H

Hugh Kennedy

I noticed a thread on a Shanks Cavendish symphonic cistern, is there anyone in the Irvine, Ayrshire area who has knowledge of this cistern and could carry out a repair ?

Reply to Shanks Cavendish symphonic cistern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on the bottom right hand side of the cistern. Would there be a cistern with which I could replace it?
Replies
Views
ScotsLaddie
S
I have bought a cistern lever that is described as having 3/8" bush According to the salesperson, the 3/8" refers to the diameter of the large white plastic threaded shaft which passes through the hole in the cistern. But when I measure the diameter of this large white plastic threaded shaft...
Replies
Views
Has anyone got an idea what make concealed cistern this maybe? I need a new full valve for it. Thanks
Replies
Views
C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed / tiled / had boxing out built and it is now apparent that the Lusso cistern is too high. We are urgently looking for a concealed cistern that is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock