Discuss ravenheat high flame cutting out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lowrider1

ive just had my boiler so called repaired, the fan was replaced and the air pressure switch ravenheat 85csi but when the hot water is turned on the flame just goes high and low

Call him back if he hasn't fixed it

And again today.

Amy. We have specific rules on this forum. One of those is that we do not give advise on the installation or repair of gas appliances. At all. In any shape or form.

Please call in a competent gsr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ravenheat high flame cutting out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
We have this boiler installed and it's started to give issues. The service was done and passed ok. But only as there was no noise for the guy to...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock