Discuss Plumbers protective mat anyone tried one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

i was bored so was on ebay looking around and stumbled across these just wondered if anyone had one if they was worth buying? Its £25

kind regards

imagepng

imagepng

I've got one of those, put it on kitchen work top under boiler during service......stops tools scratching surface and looks good to customer!

I have the same, wouldnt be without it. It absorbs light spills without going through. I use mine daily.

Yeah they are good use them all the time, also use it on top of a normal dust sheet if changing rad valves etc.

a must for oil boiler work, but keep a couple of clean ones for protecting worktops. but I always use plastic side up and the rubber prevents spills onto carpets etc and the cloth side dont get covered in gunk.

Same with fires. The cotton twill ones are a waste of time as soot goes straight through

Ive got sommit similar.

Bright orange canvas mat....
Tough as old boots and a great way to stand out on family pic nics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers protective mat anyone tried one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock