Discuss Plumbers protective mat anyone tried one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

i was bored so was on ebay looking around and stumbled across these just wondered if anyone had one if they was worth buying? Its £25

kind regards

imagepng

imagepng

I've got one of those, put it on kitchen work top under boiler during service......stops tools scratching surface and looks good to customer!

I have the same, wouldnt be without it. It absorbs light spills without going through. I use mine daily.

Yeah they are good use them all the time, also use it on top of a normal dust sheet if changing rad valves etc.

a must for oil boiler work, but keep a couple of clean ones for protecting worktops. but I always use plastic side up and the rubber prevents spills onto carpets etc and the cloth side dont get covered in gunk.

Same with fires. The cotton twill ones are a waste of time as soot goes straight through

Ive got sommit similar.

Bright orange canvas mat....
Tough as old boots and a great way to stand out on family pic nics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers protective mat anyone tried one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock