Search the forum,

Discuss Newcastle United FC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PumpDoctor

As A NUFC fan I was very excited for the derby.

I work in Sunderland and in turn have had the very life taken from me haha.

I said befroe the Derby top the lads at work whoever loses the game I think will probably be relegated.

Starting to worry a little bit now. Convinced by my own words or should I Worry ?

:banghead:

You should be ok with the quality of players you have. Just be wary of Wigan as they have a habit of finding form at the end of the season to get out of trouble.

I'm always worried about wigan because they always seem to give us trouble!

Im also worried about the fact that the media are reporting Carroll to come back for £17 million.

I watched Gazza last night being interviewed by Piers Morgan. What a talent he was, arguably the best English player ever but now drink and drugs have taken their toll and he's a pale shadow of his former self. He looks so old and his speech was slurred. Got respect for him though that's he's doing everything possible to recover and is facing up to his problems.

Now that goal he scored against Scotland in the 2-1 win was ........................

I watched Gazza last night being interviewed by Piers Morgan. What a talent he was, arguably the best English player ever but now drink and drugs have taken their toll and he's a pale shadow of his former self. He looks so old and his speech was slurred. Got respect for him though that's he's doing everything possible to recover and is facing up to his problems.

Now that goal he scored against Scotland in the 2-1 win was ........................

Have you seen 1 night in turin ?

the film about Gazza ? he was such a talent as you say It's just a shame that drink and drugs have ruined him.

that goal was incredible along with the dentist chair celebration. (if im thinking of the right one)

I wouldn't worry, the quality of players you have such as cisse, ben arfa (when he's fit) cabaye etc I would imagine you would be fine. It would have helped if krul hadn't been ruled out.

I think the derby was just a result of the Sunderland players feeling rejuvenated under Di canio.

You are still currently five points above the relegation zone and wigan still have to play arsenal, tottenham, Swansea and crucially Aston villa on the last day of the season

Aston Villa on the last day of the season is the worst ! haha.

Ben arfa is meant to be on his way to liverpool with carroll comming back. Gutted if that happens.

I'm not worried, I think we,ll get the points to stay up ...more worried would be stoke, Norwich fans as they look in free fall....but I think Wigan will go, got a cup final plus home to spurs, Swansea and villa last day, away to west ham, WBA and arsenal...toon have WBA away, Liverpool home, west ham, qpr away and finish with arsenal at home....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newcastle United FC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys So I got back to my flat last night and noticed my toilet kept overflowing from the cistern into the bowl. So a constant very slow...
Replies
Views
A
N
Hi, think we have a flow problem in our central heating....but don't know how to tackle it.. We've an old CH system, which was installed before...
Replies
Views
C
Intergas Boiler Review So I picked up the Intergas Eco RF 30 from Williams and Co at the Crawley Branch, Service was great and...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
S
I wasn't sure of the title for this thread or where to post it but someone may find it interesting. I'd like to write a little bit about the...
Replies
Views
AcaiBerry
A
D
Hi, At Construction Skills College we offer an introduction to plumbing course that is aimed at people with little or no experience at all. We...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock