Search the forum,

Discuss New Swan lever mixer bath shower tap 75 quid new yours for half price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bythesea

Got this tap sitting in the box never touched
comes with the head and hose
cost 75 quid from plumb center
Yours for 40 quid posted ?
message me please if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Swan lever mixer bath shower tap 75 quid new yours for half price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Does anyone out there have a JTP shower or JTP taps installed? (previously known as Just Taps Plus). Have you found a JTP shower and taps durable and reliable for years after installation? And straightforward to install? JTP is being offered by a number of our local bathroom retailers and...
Replies
Views
Could someone give me a heads-up as to the cost of a plumber to replace a thermostatic cartridge in a Bristan mixer bar shower. I have the cartridge, so the cost would be labour only. I live in Norfolk, so not London prices. I had a guy come round this morning quoting me £75 - this seems...
Replies
Views
T
Hi everyone. We have installed a new shower kit (over the bath). Not touched the bath mixer taps (thermostatic mixer) other than to replace the old hose with a new hose. Ever since, we have not had hot water in the bath taps. Not even warm, just freezing cold. Is this going to be an expensive fix?
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I'm having a new bathroom installed and having issues getting the right bath/shower set up. Shower has to be over bath as no space for a seperate one. We have kids who have baths and need it to be easy for them to rinse their hair during them. AT present we have a lovely Victorian style...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock