Search the forum,

Discuss new career skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulga

Has any one out there had any training by the company called New Career skills if so what was it good or bad?, any info would be much appreciated as i have a bit of a dispute going with them, can't say much more for now.

Hi There

I have been with them since June 2009.

So far they have been good for me. Learnt loads with good instruction and advice when at home.

Slight problem with one Trainer but this has been addressed by senior management.

I have just finished a plumbing course with them city and Guild 6128 and Unvented Heating and Ventilation course. I found it really good and all the staff at New Career Skills very helpful. Am looking to go self employed though as their career seach executive was not much help. After reading through all the threads on this forum, it seems the best way to learn is through experience and the only way to get it is by doing some jobs. This is the oly thing New Career skills cannot give you, experience.

anyway best of luck

The tutors all tried to help everyone as much as possible when I was there however there are some new faces there now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new career skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off and capped it off for the time being, fast forward 3 months the same thing in the main bathroom, that one is leaking from the mixer bar, (no issues...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock