Discuss Narrow mixer pillars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suzanne Watt

Sorry for the double post, I had to register I think:

Hi. I need to replace a broken bath mixer/shower tap but the gap between the pillars is 150mm and all the ones I find are 180 unless they are wall mounted which mine isn't. Any suggestions where I can get this size? Or any suggestions what I can do? I found some adapters but they don't look like they will work with contemporary style taps

any advice gratefully received....

You can get shower mixers with adjustable legs but they're pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Narrow mixer pillars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
Need a bit of advice for installing a shower mixer valve. Issue Im having is that the tiler put the tiles on and the gap has went from 150mm to...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
V
Hi All, Hope all are doing great. I have replaced two separate tap of my bathtub by mixer tap with thermostat. Previous with two separate tabs...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock