Search the forum,

Discuss Just tell me was Sol the mole in homeland all along ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plum Bob 66

Just watched the season finale of homeland. Am I right in thinking that Sol Bernstein was the terrorist mole along playing the long game ?

Just watched the season finale of homeland. Am I right in thinking that Sol Bernstein was the terrorist mole along playing the long game ?

I think it's still anyone's guess - my hunch was that it was Estes, and that he would have Brody and Carrie killed, but then when the hit man screwed the clean-up operation it became impossible to tell. Estes went out with the big bang, but then if he was a Muslim that could have been his moment of glory.

The scene in which Saul says a Jewish prayer over the dead bodies was eerie imo, and seemed to have some somber significance. But then I thought: he wouldn't be reciting a Jewish prayer if he was a Muslim, would he?

I know very little about Islam or Judaism (pretty limited on Christianity too) but having done a bit of digging, there is a link between the two religions, which is Abraham.

So if there any experts on religions of the world on this board, could Saul have some belief in both faiths, and have it in for the American way of life?

As it turns out, everyone seems to have fallen in love with Carrie, and so couldn't give a damn about national security!

We're left wondering whether the CIA now has a double agent at the helm, and a terrorist sympathiser as a divisional chief, whose crazy stare and neurotic ways has men falling at her feet.

Great storyline, with superb acting imo, and I'm going to miss it, so looking forward to the next series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just tell me was Sol the mole in homeland all along ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock